Dreamers’ Way, hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, in the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which entered into force on 25/05/2018, hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, as currently applicable, shall hereby provide the following update on the processing of your personal data and your rights as the data subject. The new Regulation shall replace the existing legal framework on the protection of individuals from the processing of personal data. As of the aforementioned date, any reference in the provisions of Law no. 2472/1997 shall refer to the provisions of the new “GDPR”.
This update is addressed to individuals, Companies and Organizations who perform any transaction with the Company.
Personal data processing is the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, transmission, restriction or erasure of personal data which was or will be brought to the attention of the Company.
In compliance with the current legislative framework, the Company has taken all steps required for the safety of your personal data.
Which personal data we process
The Company shall collect and process at least the following personal data:
Full name, father’s name, details of identity card/passport or any other oﬃcial identiﬁcation document, permanent residence, home address, correspondence address, business details and business address, ﬁnancial data (e.g. income tax assessment), tax residence, tax identiﬁcation number, telephone number (ﬁxed and/or mobile) and specimen of signature (physical or electronic).
The collection and processing of your aforementioned personal data by the Company is necessary for the establishment, maintenance and continuation of any business relationship between us. If you object to the provision or processing of your personal data, it may be impossible to establish or continue your cooperation with the Company.
The Company shall not process any personal data of yours which are related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, which conﬁrm your identiﬁcation as the data subject, and data concerning health or data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation, unless you have given your explicit consent for a speciﬁc purpose.
In any case, the Company has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to securely keep and process your personal data belonging to the special categories above.
The personal data of minors shall be processed subject to the prior consent of their parents or the persons who have undertaken their parental responsibility, unless otherwise speciﬁed by law. For the purposes hereof, minors are persons who have not attained the age of 18 years.
The Company shall legally process personal data, provided that processing is necessary for servicing, supporting and monitoring your business transactions with the Company and the proper execution of any agreements between you and the Company.
You have the right to withdraw your consent, whenever required, at any time without said withdrawal aﬀecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of your consent may be submitted at email@example.com.
The processing of your personal data is related to:
- Servicing, supporting and monitoring your business transactions with the Company, the proper execution of any agreements between you and the Company, the examination of any requests for the provision of the Company’s products/services, the performance of the Company’s obligations.
- The service and your facilitation, by providing you with the ability to communicate with an authorized representative, by means of live image broadcast (video conference) and/ or online conversation (web chat) and/ or online telephone conversation (web audio), in the context of the rendering of the Company’s services.
- The conduct of any audits, as provided for by the current legislative and regulatory framework.
- The upgrading of the Company’s products and services and the promotion of any products and services of the Company, any Group companies and any collaborators of the Company.
- The execution of any requests towards the Company or the investigation of your complaints regarding any products and services oﬀered by the Company.
- The protection of the Company’s legitimate interests in relation, among others, to the following: a) any legal claims of the Company which are raised before the competent judicial or extrajudicial / alternative dispute resolution bodies, b) the prevention of fraud and other criminal acts, c) physical security and the protection of persons and property (e.g. video surveillance).
The Company shall retain your personal data for as long as it is provided for in each case, pursuant to the current applicable legal and regulatory framework, and in any case for a period of twenty (20) years after the last calendar day of the year when your respective business relationship with the Company ended.
Access to your personal data shall be awarded to the Company’s employees, within the range of their responsibilities.
As personal data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access to the personal data concerning you.
- Right to rectify inaccurate data and complete incomplete data.
- Right to erase your personal data subject to the Company’s obligations and legal rights to retain them, pursuant to the current applicable laws and regulations.
All requests regarding your personal data and the exercise of your rights shall be dispatched in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any refusal of the Company or any unjustiﬁed delay in responding to your requests following the exercise of your rights, shall give you the right to recourse to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority as the competent supervisor for the application of the GDPR.
In any case, you reserve the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, if you consider that your personal data processing infringes the current applicable legislation. For more information please visit www.dpa.gr.
Based on the respective applicable policy on data protection and in the context of the current legislative and regulatory framework, the Company may review or amend this update, which shall always be up to date and available on the Company’s website (www.dreamersway.gr).
This is a translation of the original Greek text. This translation is provided for information purposes only. The original Greek text shall prevail in case of any discrepancy between the Greek text and the translation in English.